Saturday, January 19, 2008

Game Time!

Over the years I have had the PS2, Xbox, GameCube, modified Xbox, and Xbox 360 consoles in my home and at my disposal. I found that I rarely ever played any of them. I probably played the GameCube the most out of all of them, but that total play time was still very nominal. It was not until the Wii came along that I have found myself playing games as much as I do now. It seems that Nintendo really has tapped into a change in the gaming experience that really does just work. For example, as foreign as the Wiimote and its accompanying Nunchuk looked and seemed to me in seeing it for the first time, after using it as much as I have now the traditional style of remote just isn't comfortable to me and even further does not seem to feel natural or right anymore.

Anyway, my intention with this entry was really to make mention of some of the upcoming games to the Wii that I am a little excited about and want to make sure and get. The whole of my goal was to use this entry as a way to remember them all. :-)

Well, here they are: Fugal Fantasy, Star Wars: The Force Unleashed, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Sega Superstars Tennis, The House of the Dead 2 & 3 Return, Samurai Warriors Katana (this is actually available now), and Alone in the Dark.

Ok. I'm pretty much done now.

No comments: