Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Price Drop for TV Shows in iTunes Store

A single song can easily stand alone. People don't mind buying them individually. I personally prefer full albums from the artists I love, but again I seem to be the minority rather than the majority. As a fan of a TV show though, someone isn't going to just want one off episodes. Maybe for some series you can get away with that, but there are plenty of series these days with a clear overarching theme. Why would people only buy a single episode here and there? They want to see the whole series. If the prices were cut, I agree with  that you would see many more people snatching up whole seasons of shows through the iTunes store. I know i've been waiting for this moment to start snatching them up. I just hope I do not turn out to be the minority once again in this case.

No comments: