Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Blogtastic! Blognificent! Blogolicious!

I posted this at my myspace blog and just found it to be quite humorous so I had to post it here as well even though what is written makes specific reference to my myspace blog.

My Myspace Blog Entry:
Ok. I have finally found out about my blog entry that is messed up. Thanks for telling me everyone!!!

The blog entry in my myspace blog that provided a link to my other blog on blogger.com seems to have been pointing to someone else's blog for who knows how blog now...i mean long now.

I have now added a new blog entry, and this time the last, to my myspace blog that provides the correct link to my full time blog at blogger.com and that again expresses the fact that I will no longer be using my myspace blog.

This is not to say that I care all that much if anyone gives half a rats ass about what I have to say in my blog or pays any attention to it, but like many of us, I do still hold a smidgen of hope that I may accidentally say something one day that turns out to be profound and life changing in at least one persons life who happens to accidentally read that one particular blog entry I have made.

Thank you. That is all.

No comments: